domingo, 19 de octubre de 2014





                        LONG TRENCH + MINI SKIRT


Certainly to me one of the star items this season is the long trench. I´ve already spoken about it.
The trend changes the fabric of the garment,now it´s more vaporous and versatil, and wides the colorful.Previously we were limited to the military green.

Para mi una de las prendas estrella de esta temporada is la gabardina con largo midi. Ya os había hablado anteriormente sobre ello.
La tendencia cambia el tejido,siendo ahora más vaporoso y versátil y amplia el colorido;ya que en temporadas pasadas nos limitábamos exclusivamente al verde militar.




I can not deny you my preference for leather garments.But I´m sure that you have already noticed it.
On this occasion I wear a special garment for me, a miniskirt that I bought  years ago in the store of a great friend from Et voi.

No puedo negaros mi preferencia hacía las prendas de piel,aunque supongo que ya lo habréis notado.
En esta ocasión llevo una mini falda que adquirí hace años en la tienda de una gran amiga,de la firma et voi.





I found this t-shirt very funny for the message printed on it; I´m famous but nobody knows it!!hahahaah!! and It´s just like that.

Esta camiseta me pareció muy simpática por el mensaje impreso en ella! "SOY FAMOSA,PERO NADIE LO SABE" ; y es justamente así!! jajajaj

I wear sunglasses from Kurt Geiger and shopping bag from Uterqüe.
Llevo gafas de sol de Kurt Geiger y bolso de Uterqüe.



I complete my look with one of the treasures that I have inside my closet.These stilettos from Isabel Marant.The bracelets are from Swarovski.

Completo mi look con uno de los tesoros que guardo en mi armario,los stilettos de Isabel Marant.
Las pulseras son de Swarovski.


SEE YOU SOON!!!

                            LYLI´S EYES

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario