martes, 30 de diciembre de 2014








NEW YEAR EVE:SOPHISTICATED LOOK

We are already getting ready to say goodbay to he year.
We have dinners , parties and we want to look amazing!!So I show you one of my favourites outfits!!
On other ocassions I have mentioned how the important it´s for my the comfort in the clothes that I wear.
Now the jumpsuits replace the long dresses and I think that are one of the most elegant and sophisticated options available.

Ya estamos preparándonos para decir adiós al año.
Tenemos cenas,fiestas y queremos estar increíbles!! Por eso te muestro una de mis opciones preferidas.
Ya os he hablado en otra ocasiones lo importante que es para mi la comodida en las prendas que visto.
Ahora los monos enteros sustituyen a los vestidos largos y creo que son una de las elecciones más sofisticadas y elegantes que existen.



I completed the look with my sequins blazier from Et vous Paris,a versatil garment that does not go out fo style.

Complementé mi look con mi blazier de Et vous Paris, una prenda vérsatil y que no pasa de moda.




The ornaments on the head and headbands are already a trend, and with my straight hair become in a very easy choice!!
I wear a headband from Uterqüe

Los adornos del pelo y los tocados ya son un hit!! Y a mi con mi melena lisa me suponen una opción muy fácil.
La diadema que llevo es de Uterqüe de la nueva colección.



The halter jumpsuit with crochet on the ches is from Lipsy London.
The feather sandals are from Topshop.

El mono con cuello halter y croché en el pecho es de Lipsy London.
Las sandalias con plumas son de Topshop.
SEE YOU SOON!!

                  LYLI´S EYES

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario