viernes, 16 de enero de 2015







SONSOLES CORREDOIRA:HEADBAND AND ACCESSORIES'S ARTIST





I´ve always said that if you look around you´d be surprised how talented are some peope.
That´s what I get when I discover than the things Ibuy and like to wea are made by people from my own city..
So I met Sonsoles Corredoira, an artist performing ornaments hair and all kind of accessories.
Her creations are sold in some of my favourite stores ,which I have already spoken in other occasion and I developed and interest for her work.

Siempre he dicho que si miramos a nuestro alrededor nos sorprenderíamos de lo talentosas que son algunas personas.
Esto es lo que me sucede a mi cuando descubro que las cosas que compro y que me gusta lucir están hechas por gente más cercana de lo que creía,gente de mi propia ciudad.
Y sin duda es lo que me ocurrió con Sonsoles Corredoira,una artista coruñesa que crea tocados y todo tipo de complementos.
Sus creaciones están a la venta en alguna de mis tiendas favoritas y de esta forma me fuí interesando por su trabajo.



Sonsoles had been engaded in other tasks in the professional field and leisure advantage to enjoy creating like a hobby, making headbands and accessories to make a more beautiful woman.
When she needed a change in her life she flipped over her hobby and without thinking she had a workshop!!

Sonsoles había estado dedicándose profesionalmente a otros quehaceres y cuando necesitó un cambio en su vida se volcó en el que había sido su hobby toda la vida,sin pensar que en poquísimo tiempo se dedicaría profesionalmente a ello desde su tienda-taller.







I wear a flared denim trousers from Aquaverde, a tourtle neck sweater from Uterqüe and stilettos from Jimmy Choo.

Llevo pantalones vaqueros acampanados de la firma Aquaverde,jersey de cuello vuelto de Uterqüe y stilettos de Jimmy Choo.



You should to have a look in her web site and her shop online:

http://www.sonsolescorredoira.es/

http://www.tiendaonlinesonsolescorredoira.es/

You wil find amazing headbands,cips,necklaces,bracelets, and other accesories!!


Tienes que echar un vistazo a su página web y tienda online

http://www.sonsolescorredoira.es/

http://www.tiendaonlinesonsolescorredoira.es/

Allí encontrarás tocados,diademas,pulseras collares y todo tipo de complementos!!

























I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

ESPERO QUE TE GUSTE!!


SEE YOU SOON!!!

                                  LYLI´S EYES

1 comentario:

  1. I love it when folks come together and share ideas.
    Great blog, stick with it!

    My site dang tin rao vat mien phi hieu qua nhat

    ResponderEliminar